Sunday Roast Dinner Takeaway
The world knows that the Sunday roast dinner as thoroughly British. It remains at the heart of our culture since its inception back in 1485 and for many, no Sunday would complete the same without one!
Certainly, at The Crown Inn, diners enjoy our traditional Sunday roasts. We offer a choice of 3 deliciously meats, golden roast potatoes, buttery mash, roast chipolatas, tasty sage & onion stuffing, freshly steamed vegetables and of course those fluffy Yorkshire puddings. Advance bookings often necessary .
However it takes a great deal of time and preparation to create all this deliciousness, not to mention the washing up afterwards. So take back your Sunday, have us do all the hard work for you.
So it is with this in mind that we launch our new Sunday Roast take away service.
Release yourself from spending hours in the kitchen when you could be enjoying that time with your family.
Out and about for the day? – Pick up your food on your way home.
Working all day? – Order in advance and your food will be ready for collection at your chosen time.
Fancy a roast but don’t fancy the thought of doing it just for one or two people?
Save yourself the effort of shopping, cooking and washing up.
Just pick up the phone, then pick up your meal!
Fancy your meal in the evening? – Collect your roast dinner anytime on Sunday from 12pm – 6pm.
No prep, no mess, no fuss.
How does it work?
Call us on 01553 636 252 any day of the week to order your roast for collection on a Sunday.
- We will ask your name, the date and time you want to collect and your choice of meats and accompaniments.
- We will take payment over the phone and have your roast ready for you when you arrive to collect.
- You can tailor your roast to your personal tastes from the choices available below.
We also offer a vegetarian option. Payment can be made via credit/debit card over the telephone or by card/cash in person.
£12.00 for adults and £7.95 for children.
Takeaway roasts come with a pot of gravy and a choice of sauces.
Orders can be taken any day of the week either over the telephone or in person.
Payment is made at the point of ordering.
Collection is made on a Sunday only at a pre-agreed time between 12 midday and 10pm.
Orders for Sunday collection can only be guaranteed if made by 3pm the previous day (Saturday).
We aim to fulfill all take away orders however if they are made on the Sunday we cannot guarantee fulfillment due to numbers of guests eating in.
Our roasts … your tastes
- Meats: Pork, Beef and/or Chicken
- Vegetarian: falafel/ roasted nut loaf
- Roast potatoes
- Mashed potatoes
- Runner beans/cabbage * vegetables can vary depending on availability
- Broccoli/cauliflower * vegetables can vary depending on availability
- Yorkshire pudding
- Gravy * please ask for vegetarian gravy if required
- Cranberry sauce/mint sauce/horseradish/apple sauce